- Sometimes You Just Have To Step Aside
- Power Failure Today
- KI5OMM Live Weather Webcam – Details and installation
- Cotton Region Shelter – Stevenson Screen. Build Your Own.
- Wet Bulb and Dry Bulb Thermometers
- Preparing the station for colder weather
- Davis Temperature and Humidity Sensor Sensitivity.
- Building a Fan Aspiration Unit
- Rain Gauge Measurement Calibration Procedures
- Rain Gauges
- Oct.1-The official start of the climatological record for KI5OMM
- A detailed tour of the KI5OMM weather station.
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.
Tag Archives: Weather Station
One thing about the Cotton Region Shelter design is that it’s made of wood. Even though it is painted white, it still has a lot of thermal mass on the outside and it tends to unevenly heat the interior, especially … Continue reading
The rain gauge that I use for the KI5OMM weather station is a tipping bucket design. This allows for automatic and unattended operation. This type of rain gauge is fairly accurate for most rainfall events. They do have a few … Continue reading
The KI5OMM weather station is comprised of a blend of both new and old technology. The weather station at KI5OMM was constructed using weather sensors from Davis Instruments. Davis has been a leader in weather station technology for many years … Continue reading