- KI5OMM Live Weather Webcam – Details and installation
- Cotton Region Shelter – Stevenson Screen. Build Your Own.
- Wet Bulb and Dry Bulb Thermometers
- Preparing the station for colder weather
- Davis Temperature and Humidity Sensor Sensitivity.
- Building a Fan Aspiration Unit
- Rain Gauge Measurement Calibration Procedures
- Rain Gauges
- Oct.1-The official start of the climatological record for KI5OMM
- A detailed tour of the KI5OMM weather station.
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.
Tag Archives: instrument shelter
Cotton Region Shelter – Stevenson Screen. Build Your Own.
It has been standard practice since the 1800’s to take temperature readings in the shade. The reason is that direct UV radiation from direct sunlight can skew the temperature reading by a large margin and create false data. The original … Continue reading