- Sometimes You Just Have To Step Aside
- Power Failure Today
- KI5OMM Live Weather Webcam – Details and installation
- Cotton Region Shelter – Stevenson Screen. Build Your Own.
- Wet Bulb and Dry Bulb Thermometers
- Preparing the station for colder weather
- Davis Temperature and Humidity Sensor Sensitivity.
- Building a Fan Aspiration Unit
- Rain Gauge Measurement Calibration Procedures
- Rain Gauges
- Oct.1-The official start of the climatological record for KI5OMM
- A detailed tour of the KI5OMM weather station.
Recent CommentsNo comments to show.
Monthly Archives: November 2022
I’ve replaced the Temp/Hum sensor several times over the years as they seem to last about 3 or 4 years before they start showing signs of inaccuracy. The current sensor that I am using now is a Sensiron SHT31 that … Continue reading